Friday, January 21, 2011

Sick

On Wednesday, Hudson woke up with a runny nose and chest congestion. He didn't have a fever although he was a bit warm. We skipped music class that morning (which also happened to be -31 outside btw). He had a jammie day and I fed him oranges, chicken soup, and wiped his nose to his dismay. He hates having his face wiped after meals and hates his nose being wiped even more.
It's now Friday and he seems to be the same. He still sounds congested and has a runny nose but he's fairly happy and seems to be acting more like himself.
I woke up sick too this morning but my throat and the achiness is bothering much more than anything else. I don't have a runny nose yet but it makes me sad to think that Hudson probably had a sore throat and aches before he had visible signs of being sick. And I didn't know. Poor guy. Things are so much harder when he can't fully communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment