Monday, January 24, 2011

25 weeks & Insomnia

It's 3:12 am right now and I've got insomnia. I had it last time when I was pregnant with Hudson and it kinda sucks. Every night this week, I've woken up multiple times (besides having to pee) and just can't fall back asleep. So annoying.

In other news, Hudson has been doing AWESOME with no bottle or formula. I haven't had to make a bottle since we stopped and he's been sleeping through the night like a champ. It's been over 2 weeks now and I have to say that it's been much easier than I thought it would be. Let's hope the transition to the bed goes as smoothly.

House plans are coming along. We decided that we're going to wait until at least July to start our build so I'm not so overwhelmed with having a newborn and picking out all the details of our house. That puts us around a May '12 move in date which is fine with us. Now that we're going to be utilizing the family room in the basement, our house seems to fit us perfectly now so I no longer have that feeling of OMG WE NEED TO MOVE NOW. If the date gets pushed back even more, that's fine with me too. The longer we're in here, the more we can save and the more money we'll have to put towards the new house. I just need to calm down sometimes. For now, I'll still be collecting ideas, getting the plans done up (again), and figuring out details of the house. I figured out what our closet will look like and I have to say, IT'S AWESOME!

Dr's appt in the morning, I don't expect much new since I never have any questions and she doesn't really give me any new information. Just a waiting game for now.

It's now 3:26, I should probably go and try and get some sleep. G'night.


How far along: 25w1d
Total weight gain/loss: 17 pounds (ish)
Maternity clothes: Maternity
Stretch marks: No new ones
Sleep: Brutal. Insomnia sucks.
Best moment this week: All of us finally getting over this head cold.
Movement: Tons at night.
Food cravings: I can't really think of anything off the top of my head, it's when I see something or hear about it-I MUST HAVE IT!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? It's gross and weird. Just the middle is out and there's a moat surrounding it. That's the hernia though.
What I miss: Being able to take drugs when I'm sick.
What I am looking forward to: my V day!
Milestone: I'm feeling great and I can feel the baby moving regularly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment