So no post last week as we were away in Mexico! We had such a fun time but glad to be home now. On the way home D got really really sick (like basically stayed in the bathroom the entire flight home puking his guts out) and I ended up getting it later that night. For the past 3 days we've been battling this yucky food poisoning and are starting to finally feel like eating again. I got an IV 2 days ago since I couldn't even keep a sip of water down. Thankfully Hudson managed to escape getting it and he's doing great. I feel like I'm way behind on everything around here including updating the blog so I'll try my best to get it done. No promises. I don't have any pics from our trip either since my mom has them all and they're not getting back from Mexico until next week.
We found out it's a BOY!! We couldn't be happier!! Hudson and the new baby will be close in age so it's great that they'll be able to be buddies plus we won't need to go out and buy a ton of stuff considering we have all boy stuff anyways :) So exciting!!
How far along: 22w1d
Total weight gain/loss: 13 pounds (ish)
Maternity clothes: Maternity
Stretch marks: No new ones
Sleep: It's ok when I'm not getting up to pee, body pillow works great for hips so far.
Best moment this week: finally getting everything sorted from the return of the trip and feeling better!!!
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: nothing since I'm still queasy
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? It's gross. It's out-ish and pokes out when I cough. Mostly due to the hernia though.
What I miss: Nothing at all :)
What I am looking forward to: Off to the beach in 4 days!!!
Milestone: Finding out the sex and now on to figuring out names, getting the room sorted, etc.


YAY CONGRATS on another boy! :)
ReplyDelete