How far along: 24w1d
Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds (ish)
Maternity clothes: Maternity
Stretch marks: No new ones
Sleep: Awesome. For now.
Best moment this week: Last week's awesomeness has spilled over and Hudson has had a few great nights with no bottle or formula.
Movement: Lots more at night.
Food cravings: I can't really think of anything off the top of my head, it's when I see something or hear about it-I MUST HAVE IT!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? It's gross and weird. Just the middle is out and there's an inner moat surrounding it. That's the hernia though.
What I miss: Nothing at all :)
What I am looking forward to: keep working away on the nursery and thinking up names. Boy names are SO HARD.
Milestone: I'm feeling great and I can feel the baby moving regularly now.
Last week I had such a scare. I went outside to quickly shovel the back deck off and as soon as I closed the back door, I knew something was wrong. I had just locked myself out of the house!! Hudson was ok, looking at me through the patio doors but I didn't know what to do. All the doors were locked, no windows were unlocked, no keys hidden outside, and D was at work 30 mins away. I started to panic.
I went to the next door neighbors, no answer. So I ran across the street and rang the doorbell with tears streaming down my face. I explained what happened and she let me use her phone to call D at work since mine was locked in the house with poor little Hudson. It took 3 tries to get him but I finally got ahold of D who was out for lunch with a client. He said that he would come home and open the garage door for me, and not to panic. Yah right. Too late.
The neighbor asked what kind of lock had locked and I told her it was the knob itself and she said that it had happened to her before and she was able to use 2 butter knives to let herself in. I asked her to give it a try and so she took 2 knives and ran over to the house where she immediately was able to open the back door. Crisis averted!! There Hudson was, happy to see us and not having a clue about what was going on.
I'd like to blame the hormones for the crying and all the panic but now there's a few keys hidden outside the house just in case there is a next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow I would freak out too!
ReplyDelete