Today I did my glucose test. Fun! The drink isn't bad, it's the waiting in the lab for an hour and you can't leave that's bad. Oh well, let's hope that everything is great and I don't have to go back for the 3 hour. I just may die.
My body already starting to feel really uncomfortable. I'm sore all the time. Sitting up hurts, getting up hurts, squatting down hurts, you get the idea. My ribs are starting to get really sore as well, mainly on the left side. They're getting pushed out by various organs and fluid. The really sad part: I'm only 26 weeks tomorrow!!! I STILL HAVE 14 WEEKS TO GO!
I may not make it.
Yes, I know that I sound quite whiny but it's my blog, right?!
I was also going to make my predictions of when baby #2 is going to make his appearance. I was only a day early with Hudsons prediction so it would be great to be so close again! This time I can't decide between April 26 or April 29th. My official due date is May 8 so that would mean that baby #2 is either 10 or 13 days early. (Hudson was 17).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment