Saturday, January 8, 2011

23 weeks & no go

How far along: 23w
Total weight gain/loss: 13 pounds (ish)
Maternity clothes: Maternity
Stretch marks: No new ones
Sleep: Lately it's been great!
Best moment this week: Feeling like myself again, over morning sickness (for now), getting my energy back, D and I feeling the baby kick on the outside--basically it's been an awesome week!
Movement: especially when I eat jellybeans!
Food cravings: nothing really, I don't even want to drink milk anymore.
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? It's gross. It's out-ish and pokes out when I cough. Mostly due to the hernia though.
What I miss: Nothing at all :)
What I am looking forward to: working away on the nursery
Milestone: Feeling the baby on the outside and hitting the great part in pregnancy!

Hudson had a bottle last night. He didn't really end up having a snack before bed though but I put him down in his crib anyways and he went to sleep for about an hour. Then he woke up hungry and devoured a bottle. I don't think this is going to be as big of an issue as I think it will. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment