I made it through the weekend. By Saturday night though, I was pooped and counting down until Devin got home. At one point, when Hayden was crying and Hudson was bailing the bathwater out of the tub, I threatened a time out until he's 20. Lets just say I was glad to see Devin :)
It's been a busy week and an even busier week ahead. We're off to visit my parents for the weekend, and then Devin's got a week of holidays after that. We've been immersed in cupboard samples, window sizes, door ideas etc so we plan to make a ton of decisions next week to get them off our plate. This is supposed to be the fun part of building a house, and it is, there's just SO MANY decisions that need to be made. Some choices I really don't even care about but a decision still needs to be made. At times it gets very overwhelming.
See you in a week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment