Recently I've been really thinking about just how lucky I am. I mean, I try to not take anything for granted but sometimes I get caught up in the moment and fail to appreciate the people in my life. Sometimes people are so focused on what they have, they forget about who they can share it with.
My husband is my absolute best friend who I was lucky enough to meet when we were just 18. Because we've been together so long (and grown up together), we share so many experiences and memories in the last 13 years. I think about what we were like then vs now and so much has changed. I'm very thankful that we changed and grew together and not apart. I can't imagine living a life that didn't include him in it.
Hudson is a special little boy. He is so well behaved (he does have his moments though) but as he grows, what becomes most prevalent about him is the size of his heart. He's only 20 months but he is always willing to help. Most of the time he'll also stop what he's doing and give you a kiss or a hug. As a first born, he's very 'easy' and has been that way. I'm lucky that I have a strong, independent boy and one with such a big heart.
Hayden, too, is also very special and I think about how lucky I am to have him. At 2 months old, his personality is just starting to emerge but like his big brother, he's also been easy. He's starting to smile a lot now and we can even make him laugh those baby giggles. He's turned into a great sleeper and doesn't overly fuss. He is so adorable I just want to hold him all day.
I'm a lucky girl to have such a wonderful family. I want them to know just how important they are to me. My goal is to show them every single day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


smiles :) i love that goal.
ReplyDelete