Friday, July 15, 2011

Breaking the mold

Before Hayden was born I always thought that he was going to be a fussy and challenging baby since Hudson was such an easy baby. If one's easy, the next will be quite difficult- that's the perception anyways. Well so far that definitely hasn't been the case! He's a great sleeper and has now found his routine. He sleeps from 8:30-9pm to 5:30-6am and then wakes up to eat and goes back to sleep for a couple more hours (so I do too :)).
He always greets me with a mouth-wide-open smile in the morning and laughs at the strangest things (like when I touch his gums for example). I used to think he was grumpy all the time but now I think he's just being analytical and trying to understand and figure things out. I think he'll do something in the sciences as a profession- and yes I realize he's only 2 months old.
He only cries when he's hungry or has a burp or is overtired which makes figuring him out not too difficult.
He's such a sweet little guy. Either he's the exception to the rule or you just can't believe everything you hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment