I was thinking about the time that has passed since Hayden was born and it feels like these past two weeks have gone by in a blur. We've definitely been busy and I hope things will settle down in a bit in all aspects.
I think he looks a lot more like Hudson did when he was first born. I thought they didn't look alike AT ALL at birth but now I definitely see similarities and I love that. I love it when you can tell two people are siblings just by seeing their physical characteristics. I'm not sure why I do, maybe because it's another thing you share only with one other human on the planet? Either way I think that's the only child in me coming out.
In other news, I'm only up 10 pounds from my pre-Hayden weight! I've never been one to be really concerned about weight or even to weigh myself more than a few times a year but I thought I'd see what 2 weeks out left me at. I fit into my regular clothes one week post Hayden but my ute still needs to shrink back down to size. With Hudson, I gained much more weight in the pregnancy and I was up 15 pounds when I got pregnant with Hayden. So my goal is to lose the 10 I still have left from Hayden plus the 15 I carried over from Hudson. Pretty reasonable I think. I'm feeling really good about myself and happy my body has rebounded so quickly. Now if only there is something I could do about the saggy skin that's left behind...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment