Tuesday, February 22, 2011

29w & making progress

How far along: 29w2d
Total weight gain/loss: 18 pounds (ish)
Maternity clothes: Maternity
Stretch marks: No new ones
Sleep: It's been kinda awful this week with D's injury. He gets so uncomfortable at night or needs something so sleep has been kind of sporadic.
Best moment this week: D being able to move around!
Movement: Tons of pushing.
Food cravings: Nothing that stands out, changes by the minute really.
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: nope but I have had TONS of pressure down low. Baby has dropped.
Belly Button in or out? It's pretty much flat right now.
What I miss: Not feeling so worn out, getting a good night's sleep etc.
What I am looking forward to: Completing the big boy room and moving him over there & getting into the 30w, holy crap!!
Milestone: Baby dropping.

Sometime last week I started to feel a TON of pressure in my pelvic floor and my tailbone and butt, kinda like I had to poop. I was a bit concerned about it since it was during when I was pretty stressed about D and everything that was going on so I went in to the Mediclinic here to get checked out. Thankfully it wasn't preterm labour and the Dr said the baby had just dropped and is sitting quite low. Now at night I feel like he's going to fall right out of me he's so low. I don't remember this feeling with Hudson this early.

2 comments:

  1. Dang girl. Your pregnancy has sped by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that strange that he is so low. I don't recall you saying that Hudson was like that at all and I remember him dropping earlish (I just made that word up!)

    ReplyDelete