How far along: 27w
Total weight gain/loss: 18 pounds (ish)
Maternity clothes: Maternity
Stretch marks: No new ones
Sleep: Sometimes good, sometimes not.
Best moment this week: Relaxing after all our accomplishments this week!
Movement: Tons at night or after I eat something sweet.
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? The same, still gross.
What I miss: Being able to move my body where I want it and it not hurting.
What I am looking forward to: Painting and setting up the big boy room next weekend!!
Milestone: Last week of 2nd tri!
The last week in 2nd tri and I couldn't be happier. Yes, my ribs (cartilage near the ribs actually as per my chiropractor) hurt at times but that's nothing to how I feel getting so much accomplished this weekend!
We were going to head to Edmonton over the ling weekend to get big boy furniture at Ikea. My parents had to back out and they have the truck. Not a big deal since we can save the money for room accents and now have a long weekend free.
Yesterday, we got D's mom to babysit and we looked at a couple houses to get ideas and ran some errands. We ended up finding a great low profile twin bed on sale and bought that along with a mattress, night stand, and dresser (the dresser is on rain check). Today we moved EVERYTHING out of the office and set it up downstairs. Amazing. Especially since I wasn't planning on getting any of this done for another couple of weeks. Now we have an empty room, ready to be cleaned and painted and furniture waiting to be set up. Can't wait!
In other news, we went out last night with our close friends Wade and Cheryl. They have been trying to get pregnant for awhile now (like over a year) and they told us last night that Cheryl's 11w pregnant and due Sept 5th! We couldn't be happier for them! We know it's been an uphill struggle for them and so glad it's finally their turn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment