Not too much to update on, it's been fairly quiet in the Baker household which is a nice change:)
Hayden is doing great, he's packing on the pounds and is now a full on chubby baby. So cute! Hudson is loving the nice weather (when it's not raining) and is loving playing with the garden hose. He fills his dump trucks and buckets and pours it out and starts all over. We enrolled him in a summer program in our town as well. Every morning for an hour there's activities and crafts etc for kids in his age group. I think he'll love it and it'll help break up our day.
C25K is going great too! I've only done 2 days but between the rain we've been getting and some days being too worn out to even think of running I think it's pretty good. I've also managed to convince D to do it with me! We take the kids in a stroller and go. So much fun.
Off to enjoy a lazy, rainy Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment