Anyone that knows me in real life knows that physical fitness isn't really my 'thing'. I'm not into sports (unless watching them occasionally counts) and I would have more motivation to go get a root canal than go to the gym most days. I mean, I wouldn't consider myself lazy but just not actively pursuing an active lifestyle.
So now that I'm carrying an extra load around that is my post-2-babies weight, where does that leave me? I mean I'd love for my body to return to it's past self but how do I get there knowing full well that my daily routine will have to include exercise?
Right now, the kidlets and I go for at least a half an hour walk every day (unless it's raining). Most days it's over an hour. I also have acquired a bike trailer from a garage sale a couple weekends ago so Hudson and I go out a few nights a week.
But I know it's going to take more than that.
I need something that I can do with or without a kid and something that's flexible with my sporadic schedule. An every Wednesday at 7pm fitness class just doesn't work for me.
So that's where C25K comes in. It's flexible, its not in a group setting so there's no chance of embarrassing myself, and it seems quite popular in the blogosphere. So why not?
Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I loved the c25k program! !! You can totally do it.
ReplyDeleteGood luck and keep us posted