Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Update

I feel like it's been a long time since I last updated with what's been going on in what I now refer to the crazy house. Needless to say things have been crazy.

Hayden is doing well with his schedule. He goes to bed around 10pm and sleeps between 4-5.5 hours now, eats and then sleeps for another 3-4 hours. I think that's pretty good for only being 5 1/2 weeks old. He's got his 6 week check up tomorrow and I'm curious to see what our little porkchop (I say that affectionately of course) weighs. Yesterday was a rough day for him (and therefore me) as he was super grumpy and nothing seemed to calm him down for a substantial amount of time. I'm hoping today goes much better as he's usually a happy camper.

Hudson is in love with soccer. He loves kicking a ball (any ball) around the yard and when we went for a bike ride the other day to the park, all he wanted to do was watch the kids in the park play soccer (and of course run on the field and join them). I also have been making him walk to the store or the park when before I used to pull him in the wagon. Even though it takes us 4x the time to get somewhere, he loves it.

Other than the kids, we're starting to get ready to build our house! I've been busy getting everything arranged for the bank, the builder, the drafter, etc and hopefully are starting to build in about a month. SO EXCITING!!! Every day that goes by, the more excited I get. I may explode by the time it's finished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment