Hudson has entered a phase affectionately known as 'the-do-what-I-want-when-I-want-or-I'll-scream-and-throw-a-fit' phase.
Wonderful.
It all started when my mom came to watch Hudson while I was sick and in the hospital. She watched him in the day while Devin was at work. She doesn't get to see him much, which in no way is an excuse, but may provide somewhat of an explanation. She bought tons of treats for him, carried him when he wanted & basically gave him his way. Now we're stuck with a monster.
Coincidence or not, things need to change. No more juice, no more sugary treats, no more giving in to his tantrums just because.
Even though my energy supply is limited these days, I bet I can still outlast you, bucko.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


We are right there with ya. Those tantrums are very exhausting. I hope that he stops them soon for you
ReplyDelete