How far along: 38w
Total weight gain/loss: 25 pounds (ish)
Maternity clothes: Maternity, definitely
Stretch marks: All over my belly now. Purple ones spreading around my belly button. Gross really.
Sleep: Naps, yes please.
Best moment this week: Realizing that I only really have 14 days left at the max
Movement: Slowed down quite a bit.
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: Lost my MP, 2cm and 50% effaced, cervix is soft and ripe (as of 37w4d), Braxton hicks are coming more often now.
Belly Button in or out? Outie
What I miss: not having something to obsess over!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little guy!
Milestone: I've never made it into the 38th week!
Happy Easter! We're going to D's mom and dad's today to hang out with the family and hang out for the day. D, along with help from his brothers are rototilling our 3 acre lot and getting it ready to plant the 720 tree seedlings that are coming in 2 weeks. For now we're just planting them around 3 sides, along the fence line in 3 rows. Sort of bad timing with me and the new baby but the delivery date is set and can't be changed. Hopefully the planting will go well and we'll have lots of help and won't take long.
Tonight we're having supper at the farm and last time I went into labor with Hudson the night we had Thanksgiving dinner at their house. Perhaps a holiday meal is the key to me going into labor ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment