Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Update

This weekend was Thanksgiving and we spent the day at my aunt's house with my family. It was nice to visit with everyone but even nicer that I didn't have to cook or host everyone :)
The news about baby #2 is out, and I have to admit I'm feeling kind of relieved. I find telling people very awkward and wish they just automatically knew somehow so now I'm sure word will spread. I've been feeling good for the most part except I'm still throwing up around once a day. I upped my dosage of diclectin (as per the pharmacist) and it's taken away the all day nausea feeling which is the worst part for me. I can handle puking once a day if that's what that means. I did throw up so hard that I pooped a rib out and had to go to the Chiropractor. I've never gone before but I instantly felt better.
Hudson still isn't walking but he's getting closer. He's scared of trying it on his own and when he realizes that he's standing by himself he immediately sits down. It'll be soon though. He also has been getting into the cupboards underneath the sink (which houses the cleaners etc). Not good so we put on a safety latch so he can't get in. Except he was able to take it off in 3.5 seconds and there goes that plan. I'll just have to keep a close eye on him.
His new thing is that he LOVES dancing. We turn on any music and he starts bobbing his head and shaking his hips-too cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment