Monday, October 25, 2010

Dr appt



Monday I had my NT scan. I haven't been able to hear the heartbeat or have had an ultrasound yet so I was really looking forward to it. Unfortunately, D couldn't make it due to other work obligations, so I invited my MIL to come and help with Hudson. It was a long wait, the Dr was delivering a baby that morning, so luckily my MIL was able to come. Hudson was quite restless.
We finally got called and the ultrasound was so great! The baby was measuring 3 days in advance and had the hiccups which made the whole body jump! So cute! You could see the hands and feet and it's cute little nose. The results were good and chances are very very low for down syndrome.
Now I'll have to wait 8 more weeks until my next ultrasound. Much too long, lol.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful. I would have loved to see hiccups, I'm sure that was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete