No, really, I'm taking this quite well :). It's just crazy to think a WHOLE YEAR HAS GONE BY. Holey crap time flies.
Birthday party plans are well under way. We are having a football theme party with the family. Nothing too extravagant I would say. I'm making football and helmet cookies, vanilla cupcakes with green icing (the color of the SK Roughriders) and other goodies that one would consume while watching football. There is a game on the day of the party (we picked the day because of it) and we'll order pizza and everyone can stay and watch the game. Pretty mellow, just an excuse for the family to get together really.
I made some decorations in the theme as well which I'll have to post pics of later.
Here's the invites:

Cute, hey? It's an actual ticket to one of the games but reworked for the party.


No comments:
Post a Comment