I know they say that every pregnancy is different, just like every baby is different but I have to admit that I was kinda thinking that when it did happen again it would be very similar. I mean it still could be, I'm only 3w5d now but the start has been different.
The first time, I knew I was pregnant even before a test could have said positive. I was really tired, like unable to move tired and I had feelings of my ute stretching etc. This time-nothing except for the fact that I have this crazy insatiable thirst. That's it. Without that, I would have never have tested. And I wasn't even going to test but something kept nagging me to poas.
I'm due May 8th. I'm looking forward to being pregnant over the winter since I normally run hot as it is. I'l have to pick up a few warmer clothes though since last time I only needed warm weather clothes.
It still feels unreal. Like it's a dream that I'm going to wake up from any minute. But the digital I took yesterday still says YES (I had to check again this morning) so here we go again on the best rollercoaster ride ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats. I can't believe you are going to have another little one. CRAZY! I'm excited for you.
ReplyDeletelol, Thanks!! Very exciting but very scary at the same time :)
ReplyDelete