Who knew that my heart could grow even bigger with each new family member the world brings.
Who knew that I would be as excited and nervous and just so over the top thrilled as I was the first time it happened.
Who knew that when my little boy was 10 months old, we would be expecting another.
I am overjoyed at the news but in the same breath a bit anxious and nervous. How is this going to change us? How is Hudson going to react? Hudson will only be 18 months when the new baby comes- is he going to be jealous, how will I make him still feel special? Will I still be able to work much with 2 little ones in the house? What does this mean for our new house?
I have a million thoughts running through my head but the one that is the clearest and the loudest of them all is that I already feel so much love for this baby. Nothing else matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats! When did you find out and all those other questions?
ReplyDeleteI would have a million questions too. It is overwhelming and exciting at the same time. CONGRATS!!
ReplyDelete