Monday, November 15, 2010

15 weeks

Not much new at all this week. In fact, it's very similar to last week. Pregnancy wise, I feel the same. Still nauseous but I haven't actually puked in awhile which is good. My energy comes back in spurts so at least I can get some stuff done around here. Hudson is still teething and has 5 molars coming through. 2 have poked through the gums but I think we still have a long way to go. He's kinda getting me back into the habit of getting up at night except it's usually 3 times a night.
I have another Dr's appt on Wed so I'll have to write another update after that.


How far along: 15w2d
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure, I haven't been weighing myself
Maternity clothes: Yes some but just because they're more comfortable. I can still wear my normal jeans though.
Stretch marks: No new ones
Sleep: Yes, when I'm not getting up with Hudson when he's teething or when I'm peeing 700 hundred times a night. Laying on my front is getting more uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Making Hudson laugh. I love when he thinks I'm the funniest person alive.
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Milk by the gallon. And salty or sour treats.
Gender: I think it's a girl but really I have no idea.
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? It's in but barely. As soon as I started to show it's like it remembered it was out for a long time.
What I miss: Beer. Sigh.
What I am looking forward to: Dr.s appt next week.
Milestone: Made it through 1st tri.

No comments:

Post a Comment