Last night we decided to try a go at rice cereal. Hudson watches us very closely when we eat and has started to copy us during meal times by opening his mouth and chewing when we do. So why not start him on it. It went alright for the most part, he just liked having the spoon in his mouth but by the end I think he got a bit frustrated. He still ended up drinking like 10 ounces afterwards but just getting him used to the idea of the spoon was the point.
The stroller class has been going well. We walk around the indoor track for 30 mins and then do weights and strength exercises for 30 mins afterwards. I'm super sore the next day so I think it's working :)
Hudson has outgrown his diapers:( I found a great sale online for some bumGenius one size diapers so hopefully those will arrive soon. I don't mind fitted or pocket diapers but bumGenius seem to be the most highly rated or all the diapers so why not go for the all in ones. They also are good for 35 pounds so i hope we don't risk him outgrowing them anytime soon!


Cool for starting him on rice cereal. I meant to ask before, but how is Maddie adjusting to Hudson?
ReplyDeleteLook at that cute looking boy! I love these pictures.
ReplyDeleteShe's getting used to him. She will go up to him and lick his face and he doesn't seem to mind. She still doesn't quite get the fact that I can't pay attention to her when she wants but at least she doesn't seem too jealous anymore.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!