Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The room

We finally finished Hudson's room!! I'm very happy with the final result and just glad to be done it really. We haven't moved his clothes over or had him sleep in there yet but that will come soon enough. So far we just try and spend as much time in there as possible to get him used to the room. He seems to really like reading bedtime stories in his new bed with daddy so I'm hoping the transition won't be as difficult as I think it'll be.





2 comments:

  1. I love it. Hopefully the transition goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you must post where you got the decals. I love gray rooms. And the alien and spaceship ::dies:: I so want to stick an alien and spaceship decal in Mia's room, but it needs to be tiny so Fred wont notice it, hahahahaha. But it looks great!

    ReplyDelete