Hudson slept 15 hours last night. 15 undisturbed, not a peep was heard hours of a very sleepy boy.
I just know that when he's a teenager he's going to be one of those boys who is going to sleep all day and I'll be yelling at him to get out of bed. Funny how when he sleeps so much now it's a great thing, later on we think of it as a waste of time. At least I have an idea of what I'm getting into.
Although, I hope we don't have to send Maddie in to wake him up everyday!
Today marks the first day of baby food. Since Hudson is more of a grazer and eats periodically throughout the day, I'm going to give him rice cereal after he finishes with his bottle in the morning, when he eats again around lunch, and then again after supper. We'll try this for a week and then so I can have more time to research and get supplies, we'll start on solids next week. I think we might try avocado first but we'll see.
We didn't have a high chair yet so I've just been feeding him out of the bumbo. Yesterday we picked up a Phil and Ted's Metoo chair and I LOVE IT! We can take it with us to restaurants, camping, D and my parent's houses and it's so compact that it fits in my diaper bag. LOVE IT. So instead of a bulky high chair, that is what we are going to use.


We use the bumbo for feeding, it workers great.
ReplyDeleteI love the pic!
I can't access your blog, it says I'm not invited.. Help!!
ReplyDelete